a button will be available on the site from 12th to 18th of April
Step 1: click on the “Upload Essay” button
Step 2: (1) enter the ID, (2) enter the language of your essay and (3) upload the essay
!! WAIT for download confirmation !!
The goals of the Olympiad:
- – development of critical thinking;
- identification and development of creative abilities of students;
- creation of conditions for self-realization and self-approval, exchange of work experience, and establishment of creative contacts between students;
- – intensification of educational and research activities of school students.
The working languages of the Olympiad are Kazakh, Russian, and English.
The Olympiad is held in two stages.
Stage 1 – writing and submitting an essay.
Directions of essay topics:
“International Relations and Political Science” EP
- Eradicating Poverty as a measure for sustainable development
- International Cooperation of States for Sustainable Development
“Social Work” EP
- The measures to improve the well-being of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (on the example of a region, district, village)
- Enhancing public health culture in pandemic and emergency situations
- Reducing social inequality as a condition for the stable development of Kazakhstani society
- Clean water and clean energy
- Sustainable cities and responsible consumption, production
- Tackling climate change
- Conservation of marine and terrestrial ecosystems
“Public Administration” EP
- State measures to ensure sustainable economic growth in the conditions of post-pandemic development of Kazakhstan
- State support of the quality of life of the population through the sustainable development of the regions of Kazakhstan
All essays undergo a plagiarism check. Essays that have not passed the plagiarism check are not evaluated and the participant is removed from the Olympiad due to violation the rules. The volume is not less than 700 and not more than 1000 (one thousand) words. The text of the essay is sent in electronic format. Passing score for the submission of the essay: all participants who have scored at least 70 (seventy) points according to the results of the first stage pass to the next stage.
Essay evaluation criteria (for each criterion, the maximum number of points is 20 (twenty):
3) completeness of the study of the posed question;
4) availability of own study;
5) presence and validity of own conclusions.
Stage 2 – online defense of the presentation (based on the previously submitted essay).
The time allotted to the presentation defense is 7-10 minutes.